NEW DESIGN RR6032BW
32" Sawmill with 14hp Kohler Engine
Introducing Range-Road’s new 60 series 32″ sawmill! We have made some amazing changes that our customers will be pleased with!
The new RR6032BW has a cutting width of 32″. Our 60 series 32″ unit features added head support including rear cross support & nylon slide inserts for the posts, which eliminates the need to the locking T handles our 50 series required. We have added improvements to make the 60 series the best sawmill choice yet. Including adjustable blade guide, height & angle adjustable push bar handle, new wider bunks & a larger all around cut! The 32″ allows for cuts 8″ above blade & has the capability to saw 32″ wide slabs. The latch design for the door panels has been updated.
The Range Road RR6032BW portable sawmill is versatile which makes it a great tool for any lumber project. It has the capability of sawing slabs up to 32” wide and has a standard cut length of 120”. It is equipped with a 22hp Predator engine and has a blade speed of 3150 fpm.
You can add as many 2.05m extension kits as you need for your job or you can mount the sawmill on one of our trailers for portability.
See below for package pricing.
Prices do not include taxes, assembly or additional freight if required.
32″ Sawmill with 14Hp Kohler Engine
32″ Sawmill with 10′ Trailer
32″ Sawmill with 16′ Trailer Kit
- Powered by a 14 HP Briggs & Stratton Electric Start engine.
- Belt driven with a clutch for superior power transfer between engine and machine, creates efficiency and allows for a smoother operation overall.
- Built with a solid 4-post carriage design that is strong and grooved roller wheels with sealed bearings to make rolling the head smooth.
- Easy saw head hand-crank lifting mechanism that can be adjustable (Optional Kit)
- Permanent sealed bearings that help avoid vibrational wear and tear, increasing accuracy, output and longevity over time.
- One adjustable log clamp to avoid any movement while cutting, this will help to give you a clean final product.
- Ability to precisely adjust the cut thickness of each log so you can mill the lumber to whatever dimensions are needed for your project.
- Manual feed saw head powered by the user giving total control cover the cutting process for maximum safety and desired outcome.
- Additional 2.05m track extension kit is available to bring the total cutting capacity up to 16’ or more.
- Adjustable Blade Guide
- Adjustable Push Handle (height & angle)
- Max cut width: 32"
- Maximum Cut width: 32" (81 cm)
- Maximum Cut Length: 120"
- 10° Blade: 166" x 1.5" x .042"
- Blade Speed: 3150 fpm
- Track Length: 4.1m (2x 2.05m sections)
- Track Size: 1/4" x 2 1/4" x 3 5/8"
- Maximum Cut Depth: 8" (16.5 cm) Above blade
- ADJUSTABLE Distance Between Blade Guides: 10"- 32"
- Blade wheel diameter: 19"
- Blade engagement: Belt drive B2007
- Blade guide: By roller & guide
- Blade tension: By adjustable T-Handle
- Blade lubrication: water tank
- Blade specifications:
- Blade length: 166’’
- Blade width: 1.5’’ (38 mm)
- Blade kerf: 0.035’’-0.43’’ (0.9-1.1 mm).
- 14hp Briggs & Stratton
- Start type: Electric Start
- Low Oil automatic shutdown
The Range Road RR6032BW portable sawmill is versatile which makes it a great tool for any lumber project. It is capable of sawing planks up to 32" wide and comes standard with cut length ability of 3m (120”). This sawmill comes equipped with a 14Hp Briggs & Stratton engine.
Blade length is 166" & blade speed is 3150 fpm.
Add as many 2.05m extension kits as you need for your job.
Trailer options available for portability. See package pricing on this page.
We also have larger and smaller versions of this sawmill available.
Questions? Use our dealer locator.