26" Sawmill with 15hp Rato Engine
Introducing Range-Road’s newest 60 series sawmill!
The new RR6026AW has a cutting width of 23″ and a cut of 8″ above the blade. The 60 Series 26″ Sawmill comes equipped with a stiffer head unit, new throttle design, new panel latch, nylon post slides (no more T-handles) and an adjustable push bar which can be mounted at 2 different heights at multiple angles. In addition the RR6026AW has an adjustable blade guide.
The Range Road RR6026AW 26″ portable saw mill is a great tool for any lumber project. It has the capabilities of sawing slabs of 26″ width. The RR6026A is equipped with a 15Hp Rato engine & equipped with a 10° blade with blade speed of 3150 fpm. This sawmill can cut 1/16″ veneers up to 8″ thick slabs/posts.
Price does not include taxes, assembly or additional freight if required.
- Powered by a 15 HP Rato Electric Start engine.
- Belt driven with a clutch for superior power transfer between engine and machine, creates efficiency and allows for a smoother operation overall.
- Built with a solid 4-post carriage design that is strong and grooved roller wheels with sealed bearings to make rolling the head smooth.
- Easy saw head hand-crank lifting mechanism that can be adjustable (Optional Kit)
- Permanent sealed bearings that help avoid vibrational wear and tear, increasing accuracy, output and longevity over time.
- One adjustable log clamp to avoid any movement while cutting, this will help to give you a clean final product.
- Ability to precisely adjust the cut thickness of each log so you can mill the lumber to whatever dimensions are needed for your project.
- Manual feed saw head powered by the user giving total control cover the cutting process for maximum safety and desired outcome.
- Additional 2.05m track extension kit is available to bring the total cutting capacity up to 16’ or more.
- Adjustable Push Bar (height & angle)
- Adjustable blade guide
- Max Cut Width: 23"
- Maximum Cutting Width: 23"
- Maximum Cut Length: 120"
- 10° Blade: 144" x 1.25" x .042"
- Blade Speed: 3150 fpm
- Track Length: 4.1m (2x 2.05m sections)
- Track Size: 1/4" x 2 1/4" x 3 5/8"
- Maximum Cut Depth: 8"
- Distance Between Blade Guides: 22 1/8" (56cm)
- Distance Between Blade Guide Posts: 22 5/8" (57.5 cm)
- Blade wheel diameter: 19"
- Blade engagement: Belt drive B2007
- Blade guide: By roller & guide
- Blade tension: By adjustable T-Handle
- Blade lubrication: water tank
- Blade specifications:
- Blade length: 144’’ (3650 mm)
- Blade width: 1.24’’-1.34” (31.5-34 mm)
- Blade kerf: 0.035’’-0.43’’ (0.9-1.1 mm).
- 15hp Predator (Rato)
- Start type: Electric Start
- Low Oil automatic shutdown
The Range Road RR5026A portable sawmill is versatile which makes it a great tool for any lumber project. It is capable of sawing logs up to 26” in diameter and comes standard with cut length ability of 3m (122”). This sawmill comes equipped with a 15Hp Predator engine.
Blade length is 144" & blade speed is 3150 fpm.
Add as many 2.05m extension kits as you need for your job.
Trailer options available for portability. See package pricing on this page.
We also have larger and smaller versions of this sawmill available.
Need Further Assistance?