26" Sawmill with 15hp Rato Engine
The Range Road RR5026 portable saw mill is a great tool for any lumber project. It has the capabilities of sawing logs up to 66cm (26″) in diameter. The RR5026A is equipped with a 15Hp Rato engine & has a 144″ 10° blade with blade speed of 3150 fpm. Our sawmill can cut from 1.5mm (1/16″) veneers to 165mm (6.5″) thick slabs.
*Prices listed do not include taxes. assembly or additional freight.
- Powered by a 15 HP Rato Electric Start engine.
- Belt driven with a clutch for superior power transfer between engine and machine, creates efficiency and allows for a smoother operation overall.
- Built with a solid 4-post carriage design that is strong and grooved roller wheels with sealed bearings to make rolling the head smooth.
- Easy saw head hand-crank lifting mechanism that can be adjustable (Optional Kit)
- Permanent sealed bearings that help avoid vibrational wear and tear, increasing accuracy, output and longevity over time.
- One adjustable log clamp to avoid any movement while cutting, this will help to give you a clean final product.
- Ability to precisely adjust the cut thickness of each log so you can mill the lumber to whatever dimensions are needed for your project.
- Manual feed saw head powered by the user giving total control cover the cutting process for maximum safety and desired outcome.
- Additional 2.05m track extension kit is available to bring the total cutting capacity up to 16’ or more.
- Max log diameter: 26"
- Maximum Log Diameter: 26" (66 cm)
- Maximum Cut Length: 124" (315 cm)
- 10° Blade: 144" x 1.25" x .042"
- Blade Speed: 3150 fpm
- Track Length: 4.1m (2x 2.05m sections)
- Track Size: 1/4" x 2 1/4" x 3 5/8"
- Maximum Cut Depth: 6.5" (16.5 cm)
- Distance Between Blade Guides: 22 1/8" (56cm)
- Distance Between Blade Guide Posts: 22 5/8" (57.5 cm)
- ***Note: Sawmill size determines the maximum log diameter that can be processed.
The maximum slab width is determined by the distance between the blade guide bearings.
- Blade wheel diameter: 19"
- Blade engagement: Belt drive
- Blade guide: By roller & guide
- Blade tension: By adjustable T-Handle
- Blade lubrication: water tank
- Blade specifications:
- Blade length: 144’’ (3650 mm)
- Blade width: 1.24’’-1.34” (31.5-34 mm)
- Blade kerf: 0.035’’-0.43’’ (0.9-1.1 mm).
- 15hp Predator (Rato)
- Start type: Electric Start
- Low Oil automatic shutdown
The Range Road RR5026A portable sawmill is versatile which makes it a great tool for any lumber project. It is capable of sawing logs up to 26” in diameter and comes standard with cut length ability of 3m (122”). This sawmill comes equipped with a 15Hp Predator engine.
Blade length is 144" & blade speed is 3150 fpm.
Add as many 2.05m extension kits as you need for your job.
Trailer options available for portability. See package pricing on this page.
We also have larger and smaller versions of this sawmill available.
Need Further Assistance?