The Range Road RR403 ATV UTV towable wood chipper comes with a 13.5hp Briggs & Stratton gas engine and electric start. Comes equipped with draw bar & 2" trailer ball coupler as well as an adjustable support foot.
The RR403 Wood Chipper is belt driven from a centrifugal clutch on the 13.5Hp engine, it uses 2 easy to adjust belts to transfer power and will easily handle branches up to a maximum 4.5" in diameter if direct fed into unit. Recommended regular use for self feed is 3" or less.
The RR403 drum has two reversible thick hardened steel cutting edges and the hopper can be opened to easily clean out debris when your job is finished.
- 2" Coupler
- 13.5 hp Brigs & Stratton Engine
- Electric Start
- Adjustable Support Foot
- 2 Hardened Steel (reversible) Cutting Blades
- Maximum Chipping Diameter 4.5" (recommended for regular use < 3")
- Chippin Capacity 8-9 cbm per hour
- Pneumatic Wheels 16 x 8 - 7
- Includes Wheel Extensions for Stability
- Chute Rotation 360°
Dimensions & Weight:
- Unit HLW 40" x 71" 31.5" Weight 408 lbs (185 kg)
- Shipping Crate LWH 36" x 31" x 44" (91 cm x 78 cm x 112 cm) Weight 500 lbs. (228 kg)
Replacement blades available. RR408 - $44/per blade