The Range Road RR602 ATV UTV logging trailer is made for hauling logs & lumber. It has a heavy duty frame with walking beam suspension, a safety cage to keep the logs away from sliding up into the rear of your ATV/UTV and also features removable bunks.
Heavy duty frame construction! The frame and chassis is made of heavy duty, 4mm thick square tubing and is seam welded. The entire chassis is galvanized & powder coated to protect it from corrosion.
The trailer tongue is designed with a pivoting ball hitch ensuring that the trailer and your machine function and ride independent of one another. It also features a greaseable fitting.
The complete chassis system connects to a heavy duty, tandem walking beam axle system finished off with ATV wheels/tires to get you around.
This trailer is the RR600 without the tub and crane assembly.
- 4 Removable Support Posts
- 2" Coupler
- Pivoting Ball Hitch (greasable)
- Tongue Weight 120 lbs. (54 kg)
- Mesh Safety Cage
- Galvanized Chassis
- Tandem Walking Beam Axles
- (4) 4-Bolt Wheels w/22" x 12" - 8 Offroad ATV Tires
- Ground Clearance Centre of Frame 33cm (13″)
- Ground Clearance Under Axles 23cm (9″)