2 Trailers in 1!
The Range Road RR600 trailer is ready to go to work as the perfect addition for property owners, sawyers & hunters. Not only used as a utility trailer with a dump box, but also for hauling logs and lumber. The RR600 is intended to be towed behind your ATV/UTV or tractor to haul dirt, rocks, firewood and more.
To haul lumber & logs simply remove the two hinge pins and slide the box off and with the addition of the four extension arms you're all set!
The length of this trailer is also adjustable making it possible to safely haul lumber or logs up to 3.65m (12’) long!
The RR600 was designed as a heavy duty and highly versatile trailer for acreage owners to aid in maintaining their properties and woodlots.
The stamped galvanized steel dump box can easily be tilted to a 65° angle, using the mechanical winch to lift.
Heavy duty frame construction! The frame and chassis is made of heavy duty, 4mm thick square tubing and is seam welded. The entire chassis is galvanized & powder coated to protect it from corrosion.
The trailer tongue is designed with a pivoting ball hitch ensuring that the trailer and your machine function and ride independent of one another. It also features a greaseable fitting.
The complete chassis system connects to a heavy duty, tandem walking beam axle system finished off with ATV wheels/tires to get you around.
- Removable Bed - Galvanized Steel
- Bed Volume 1.1 yard
- Bed Weight Inc. Removable Gates 160 lbs. (73 kg)
- Bed Dimensions LWH 196cm x 100cm x 49.5cm (77″ x 39.5″ x 19.5″)
- Removable Front/Rear Gates
- Removable Support Posts
- 2" Coupler
- Tongue Weight 120 lbs. (54 kg)
- Galvanized Chassis
- Tandem Walking Beam Axles
- Ground Clearance Centre of Frame 33cm (13″)
- Ground Clearance Under Axles 23cm (9″)
- (4) 4-Bolt Wheels w/22" x 12" - 8 Offroad ATV Tires
- Winch/Crane Assembly
- Boom Angles 45° Left/Right & 90° Total Sweep
- Cable Size 5.6mm x 10m (7/32″ x 30′)